Contemporary Italian Furniture Design Sister Chair by Massimo, Milan
Products/Design Ideas on Chairs , Furniture
Stylish, functional and contemporary Italian chair design for your home furniture interior design ideas.
Designed by by Massimo Imparato with Enzo Carbone and manufactured by Matrix International, the contemporary Italian furniture, Sister Chair, was showed as a preview at the Milan Furniture Fair 2009.
Stylish and functional, this chair is made in aluminum alloy through the process of press-bender laser-cut flat sheet. The base is in steel or aluminum. The chair’s frame is available either lacquered or anodized, in several colors, with or without cushion. It is offered in a version arms, which makes it suitable for residential homes living room interior design.
This project follows in the wake of the shell chair seat’s tradition carried out since the 40’s, when the multi–layer and plate employ gave rise to three-dimensional shapes beginning from a bended and joined sheet.
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014