Cool Contemporary Floor Lamps Lighting Design Tipsy by Roberto Tweraser
Products/Design Ideas on Contemporary , Floor Lamps , Lighting , Living Room , Room , Style
Unique and cool contemporary floor lamps design for your home living room interior lighting.
Designed by Roberto Tweraser, a Malta based interior and industrial designer, the contemporary floor lamps Tipsy was completely derived and based on Newton’s laws of motion and equilibrium. The integration and manipulation of these laws resulted in the creation of a cool floor standing lamp which is able to balance itself vertically, horizontally and in any angle in between, on a complete sphere.
What’s intriguing about the contemporary floor lamps design of Tipsy is that it actually manages to provoke one’s sense of curiosity by defying logic. It’s in our nature to be captivated by what we can’t understand or by what we find unordinary. Tipsy cool lamps design manipulates this fact and makes people pause for a moment to try and figure out how it does what it does about the floor lights itself.
Cool contemporary floor lamps as your choice for your home living room room interior lighting.
Related Topics to Explore : Contemporary , Floor Lamps , Lighting , Living Room , Room , Style
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014