Minimalist Executive Furniture P2 for Office Interior Design by Christian Horner
Products/Design Ideas on Commercial , Contemporary , Contemporary Furniture , Interior , Minimalist , Office , Products , Style
Elegant, minimalist and contemporary executive furniture for your office interior design ideas.
Designed by the designer office furniture, Christian Horner, for Bene, the executive office furniture design P2 offer you elegance and clear lines that represent corporate culture and express individual style. The linear shapes, squares, rectangles, cubes and the golden section of the office furniture P2 give you the self evident design for your executive office interior.
As executive office furniture P2 furnishing concept also create a contemporary feel of the office interior design through the combination of colors, veneers, glass, aluminum and glossy surfaces. The executive furniture also features minimalist design, emphasizing functionality. Perfect to integrate with modern media and presentation technology.
Related Topics to Explore : Commercial , Contemporary , Contemporary Furniture , Interior , Minimalist , Office , Products , Style
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014