Home Decor Accessories South African Elephant Calendar by NOC Design
Products/Design Ideas on Interior Decorating
NOC Design from Munich, Germany, has designed inspiring South African Elephant Calendar that would be perfect part of your home decor accessories.
According to the designer, a conceptual abstract calendar is timeless. The concept was inspired by African cultures where elephants symbolize wisdom, power, and strength.
Elephants are attentive creatures, acknowledged for their inner strength and perseverance. If experienced, you’ll be enchanted by their tactile reassurance of their young and their soft rumbling contant calls when they come across the bones of a fallen companion.
In her design, each elephant represents a month. The relevant elephant must turned into a different direction – in order to identify the numeric month.
No mark or name are engraved onto them, keeping the concept of a calendar, abstract. The elephants may also be used purely, as your home interior decorating or home decor accessories.
Each wooden, hand-carved elephant is cast into excellent quality lead-free Pewter, which reflect the wooden character on the surface. Displaying each elephant’s unique characteristic. If you wish, Pewter may be replaced by Silver or Gold. The 12 elephants array from 15mm to 45mm.
To clean the pewter, immerse in hot soapy water, rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Maintain the shine with a little metal polish.
Related Topics to Explore : Interior Decorating
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014