Home Entertainment Event : Digital Living Room 2009, Santa Clara
Products/Design Ideas on Home Audio
Digital Living Room Conference 2009, Santa Clara
December 15, 2009
Sun Microsystems Auditorium, Santa Clara, CA – USA
Event Details :
Digital Living Room is one of the oldest conferences about the future of home entertainment. This year conference will focuses on the future – the technologies that are most likely to transform consumer experience in 2010. Set at the end of 2009, the summit will examine which of the products unveiled at CES in January are likely to catch fire and which will fail. At the same time, it will assess a historically challenging 2009 for its successes and missteps.
Small and selective, Digital Living Room is focused both on identifying the technologies of the future and putting together in one room the entrepreneurs, investors, technology companies and professionals who will lead the next round of technology innovation.
Digital Living Room 2009 snapshot :
- How the battle for market share between cable operators, satellite providers and telcos will shape up in 2010.
- Most promising technologies for the connected living room.
- The arrival of 3D television.
- Wireless innovation in 2010.
- Evolution of the Video on Demand market.
- Social television.
- New paradigms – and audiences – for games
- Cloud computing and the living room
More information : Digital Living Room 2009
- Design Wagen Event is proudly powered by EventBrite –
Related Topics to Explore : Home Audio
Featured Design Events