Home Windows and Skylight Design as Area Lighting
Products/Design Ideas on Treatments , Window
Here some tips for planning home windows and skylight as your area lighting for your house interior design ideas.
Unlike task lighting, area lighting is the less concentrated. And for your home interior design, some less intense light required for a hallway or living room. In such areas, home lighting depends less on direct light than on reflected light from walls, ceiling, or mirrors.
When the walls and ceiling – as well as the light shaft of a skylight, if you have one-are painted in a light, nonglossy color, they become secondary home light sources that spread the light evenly over an area.
This multidirectional area lighting is perfect foe setting a relaxed mood in a room. The reduced intensity of the home light produces no glare or sharp contrasts.
Related Topics to Explore : Treatments , Window
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014