Modern Contemporary Outdoor Furniture Pebble Chairs by Benjamin Hubert
Products/Design Ideas on Chairs , Contemporary Furniture , Modern Furniture
Designed by by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm, Pebble is your choice if you looking for something modern, contemporary, eco friendly and sustainable chairs.
Pebble inspired by the sofly geometric beach stones is a range of chairs and stools utilizing a rotational molded seat with turned oak legs and a rubber coated metal frame. Rotational molding is traditionally used for large outdoor furniture, however pebble tries to re contextualize roto-moulding by combining it with simple elegant materials to be used both inside and outside.
Pebble is also very environmentally friendly as the rotomoulded seats are made from 100% recyclable Polyethylethene. In addition the oak legs simple slot into the mouldings with no additional fixings or material resulting in a knock down range of furniture with a low carbon impact.
Related Topics to Explore : Chairs , Contemporary Furniture , Modern Furniture
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014