Contemporary Side Tables Home Interior Furniture Design by Vitamin Living
Products/Design Ideas on Contemporary , Furniture , Products , Tables , UK
Gloss lacquered contemporary side tables home furniture design with walnut or ash legs for your home living room interior design ideas.
Designed by Vitamin Living, London UK based designer, the new contemporary side tables furniture design Hanbury and Fuse offer you attractive and a little bit out of the ordinary design.
The contemporary furniture Hanbury side table is designed to fit snugly wherever needed in your home interior design. The gloss lacquered white table top sits on walnut or ash legs to give a simple yet standout form.
Otherwise, The contemporary furniture Fuse side table merges white gloss lacquer with polished steel and ash or walnut to create an amalgam of strong materials all seemingly feeding into one another. Out of the steel base grows an ash leg which splits into three branches. Those branches then merge into the lacquer. The table top has slight indentations which fit neatly onto the ends of the gloss branches. The top can then be removed to use as a tray.
Related Topics to Explore : Contemporary , Furniture , Products , Tables , UK
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014