Top 5 Questions Before Remodel Your Bathroom
Products/Design Ideas on Bathrooms , How To , Ideas
Bathroom remodeling may seem like a big task, but these questions were made to help and address some of the most common points of bathroom remodeling. Remember to budget, plan ahead, keep an eye out for deals and most importantly don’t be afraid to ask for help. This process should be enjoyed and the end result will be a beautiful bathroom for you to cherish.
What is the type of condition of your bathroom?
Start with the basics. This means eliminating filthy tile with bleach solution, polishing fixtures and even adding a more lustrous lighting set. If that doesn’t help and your bathroom suffers from falling parts or is just plain old, you might want to consider intensive makeover.
How much is your budget to remodel your bathroom?
Set a realistic budget. Make sure not to over extend yourself. A bathroom makeover should not leave you in front of your house with a cup in your hand. The next step is to shop several hardware stores for the appropriate tools and competitive prices. You can buy one tool at a time if prices are expensive, but if you happen to come across a sale, then you can buy everything in one shot.
Do you need outside help?
Take one step at a time. If at any point, you run into trouble don’t be afraid to ask for help. Its better to fix something professionally than over estimate your expertise, fix it yourself and end up making it worse.
How much is the available space of your bathroom?
If you are tight on space, consider eliminating the tub and installing a stand-up shower instead. Any major reconstructions, such as taking down or putting up walls need to planned as much ahead as possible.
How long is the period of time that you planning on to using your bathroom?
If you are redoing your bathroom to help the selling of your house move along faster, it might be a good idea to not overdo it. Try to keep things clean and simple. Do not add that hot tub that you always wanted.
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014