Window Treatment Ideas To Help Insulate Home by 3 Day Blinds
Products/Design Ideas on Shades , Window Shutters
There are many reasons to homeowners to dress up their windows with new window shades or window shutters, but one to keep top of mind is reducing heating and cooling bills. Seal your home’s entire envelope and make sure that there no air gaps that let the airs from the outside in.
So, if almost any window treatment will decrease energy transfer, which window treatment are the most effective?
Karin Miller of 3 Day Blinds recommends custom made honeycomb shades or honeycomb shutters. According to Karin Miller, honeycomb shades are great choice and they feature a material construction with hexagonal cross section that creates a barrier which significantly reduce air transfer. In addition to be functional, honeycomb shades or honeycomb shutters are also quite beautiful, with fabric options that include sheer, light filtering and room darkening. Honeycomb shades also stact tightly to provide an unobstructured view, and are available with in motorized, cordless and top dowwn or bottom up styles.
For inspiration to your window treatment, here some of the photos and pictures of 3 Day Blinds honeycomb shades.
Related Topics to Explore : Shades , Window Shutters
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014