Zaza Chair by Omri Barzeev
Products/Design Ideas on Chairs , Furniture , Table and Chairs
Designed by Omri Barzeev, Zaza is a new chair created and based on research and integration of various substances in search of the morphology. It combine the substances including a variety of characteristics supplement each other towards harmony in the final product. The deviation from the ordinary approach has brought about a surprising product for the viewer and user.
Zaza is flexible and presents an equal relationship between design and usage. The unique characteristics enable the creation and proper adjustment for each individual user. Zaza was formed in two parts. The upper part of the chair was initially created from a flat plastic sheet,cut with laser technology and layered with felt. Subsequently it was folded in to the desired shape and structure. The lower part of the chair is made out of wood,serving the upper part by clamping.
Please visit Omri Barzeev site for more detail info.
Related Topics to Explore : Chairs , Furniture , Table and Chairs
Featured Design Events
- Tent London, UK September 19-22, 2013
- Brussels Design September, Belgium September 21-30, 2013
- Fall High Point Design Market, North Carolina October 19-24, 2013
- BDNY, Boutique Design New York November 10-11, 2013
- Unique NYC, New York November 17-18, 2012
- The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) Toronto January 11-14, 2014
- HOME Trade Show, London UK January 12-14, 2014
- Interiors UK, Birmingham January 19-24, 2014
- Feria Habitat Valencia, Spain February 11-14, 2014
- kbb Birmingham, UK March 2-5, 2014
- Wohnen und Interieur Messe, Vienna March 8-16, 2014